POČETAK · CHAT NG · Articles · FORUM NG · WEB STRANICE · KATEGORIJE NOVOSTI May 14 2024 21:04:58
Meni
POČETAK
KUR'AN NA BOSANSKOM
CHAT NG
Articles
Downloads
FAQ
FORUM NG
WEB STRANICE
KATEGORIJE NOVOSTI
KONTAKTIRAJTE @
POŠALJI SVOJ FOTO
TRAŽI

UBIJENI 10.05.1992.
SPISAK UBIJENIH NA DAN 13.06.1992.
GRAPĆANI U LOGORIMA I
GRAPĆANI U LOGORIMA II
Posljednji video
U ZEMLJI KRVI I MEDA
[03-03-2012 18:20]
1001 NOĆ - EPIZODA 2
[30-11-2010 09:11]
1001 NOĆ - EPIZODA 1
[20-11-2010 12:22]
Pečat - epizoda 1
[23-05-2010 11:53]
LZN III - 12
[25-03-2010 12:17]
LUD ZBUNJEN NORMALA...
[13-02-2010 19:59]
Polaganje kamen tem...
[21-06-2009 12:36]
Da se ne zaboravi G...
[09-06-2009 17:04]
REZOLUCIJA 819
[08-01-2009 16:08]
IZBOR IZ NOVOGODIŠN...
[03-01-2009 17:45]
REGISTROVANI
U¿ytkowników: 2145

Danas: 0
Juce: 0
Ovaj mjesec: 0

Najnowszy: Olyrien
Linkovi
Hraniteljstvo
  Djeca bez roditelja ...

Art & Unique - Umjet...
  Prezentacija djela H...

Bosanska dubica
  Dubicko druzenje na ...

bosnjaci
  informactivan, nauca...

MDfolkexpress
  narodna i zabavna mu...

GéoCompteur
Posljednji video
Vidi niz
N O V A - G R A P S K A 15 godina | GRAPSKA | NOVOSTI IZ GRAPSKE
Autor Cheap Men's Nike Air Max 270 Black Red
novalily
Član

Komentari: 202
Upisano u 24-03-2018 01:46
WASHINGTON Cheap Women's Nike Shox OZ D Black Peach , March 28 (Xinhua) -- Ever Banega and Federico Mancuello scored in Argentina's 2-0 win over El Salvador as Lionel Messi sidelined for foot injury in Saturday's friendly.

Messi stayed on the bench with a right foot bruise. The Barcelona star took a knock last Sunday in the Spanish La Liga "clasico" against Real Madrid and missed several training sessions this week with the national team. The tests on Tuesday revealed no serious injury for him.

Banega scored with a 54th minute shot that deflected off defender Nestor Renderos and beat goalkeeper Derby Carrillo. Mancuello sealed the win with a free-kick from a tight angle in the 88th.

Argentina coach Gerardo Martino started Carlos Tevez for the first time since taking over the team last year, but the Juventus forward was ineffective in attack with Gonzalo Higuain and Angel Di Maria.

Argentina will play their last warm-up match for Copa America against Ecuador on Tuesday.

by Liu Tian, Feng Wuyong

TOKYO, April 29 (Xinhua) -- Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe and U.S. President Barack Obama celebrated during their rendezvous at the White House that "Team America: World Police" now has a more loyal Japanese samurai to join the cast and meddle in global affairs.

According to the newly revised bilateral defense guidelines, Japan could deploy its Self-Defense Forces (SDF) in remote areas worldwide by playing a more proactive role with loosened limits on the use of force to support U.S. military operations. The first revision in 18 years finally turns the SDF into "Japan's U.S.- Defense Forces."

Abe has wooed the United States for a long time since he reinterpreted the country's pacifist constitution last July and gave green light to the SDF to exercise the right to collective self-defense and the prime minister will soon revise a series of security-related laws in efforts to actuate its new role as soon as possible.

However Cheap Men's Nike Shox NZ Black Gold , the new auxiliary police force was in character surprisingly quickly, even before the defense guidelines had been reviewed, in stepping into the Ukraine issue, which already messed up a planned visit by Russian President Vladimir Putin to Japan aimed at mending bilateral ties, and the South China Sea issue following the U.S. policy of "Pivot to Asia" that triggered harsh criticism from China.

Obviously Cheap Men's Nike Shox R4 White Black , this is not the whole story and the details will be far more intricate and potentially damaging. What Japan will encounter after fully taking the new post are mires that still trap the U.S. forces in Afghanistan, Iraq, and next maybe turfs controlled by the Islamic State which already forced Japan to swallow a bitter lesson by making rash decisions under an international spotlight.

The world has been witnessing that Uncle Sam's intervention rarely brings about peace and stability. However, Japan's involvement will not only help its master fight even more bloody battles, but will escalate tensions in those regions as the samurai begins sharpening his old blood-stained sword.

The subtle situation in East Asia is of grave concern Cheap Men's Nike Shox Avenue All Black , as Japan keeps turning a blind eye to its past wrongdoings, and even worse, is attempting to deny and whitewash its wartime atrocities. It has yet to reconcile with its neighbors that suffered the insane barbarities due to these very reasons.

Abe said in Boston that he will redouble efforts to mend ties with China and South Korea, but his close political ally at home, Tomomi Inada Cheap Men's Nike Shox OZ D Black Red , who also serves as policy chief of Abe's ruling Liberal Democratic Party paid homage to the war criminal-honoring Yasukuni Shrine, a symbol of Japan's militarism.

The prime minister claimed the Holocaust should be firmly remembered during his visit to the Holocaust Memorial Museum in Washington, but his administration is reluctant to admit the Nanjing Massacre by questioning the victim numbers.

Abe promised "Japan will lead the international community in eliminating sexual violence during conflicts," but his country was infamous for forcibly recruiting 200,000 women as sexual slaves during WWII Cheap Off-White X Nike Air Vapormax Black White , and he still, besides expressing his "heartache," avoided offering a heartfelt apology.

Abe vows to contribute to the world peace in a proactive manner, but what the hawkish leader has been doing is proactively pushing Japan into conflicts and troubling the region in a saber-rattling way.

Wars still remain on the globe seven decades after the end of the WWII. And therefore, the world really needs dialogue to make peace and does not expect the self-claimed world police and its newly-assigned auxiliary unit to raise more anxieties.

KUNMING Cheap OFF WHITE X Nike Air Force 1 Low The Ten All White , Nov. 18 (Xinhua) -- The 28th round of joint patrols on the Mekong River in the Golden Triangle region kicked off on Tuesday morning, guarding the waterway against criminal activity.

The four-day patrol by China, Laos, Myanmar and Thailand involves four law enforcement ships from China, one from Laos and officers from the four countries Cheap OFF WHITE X Nike Blazer Studio Mid The Ten White Black , according to the border defense force in southwest China's Yunnan Province.

Law enforcement personnel from the four countries will carry out checks and drills to prevent crime such as drug, gun and human smuggling. They will also exchange information in terms of navigation and agricultural production.

The joint patrols started in December 2011 to tackle safety concerns raised after a gang hijacked two cargo ships and killed 13 Chinese sailors on board in Thai waters on Oct. 5, 2011.

The past 27 patrols have seen 1,633 personnel, 21 Cheap Off-White X Air Max 90 Ice All White ,400 tonnes of cargo and 301 ships checked by police officers.

Related:

Japan

BANGKOK, Nov. 7 (Xinhua) -- Thai Premier Gen Prayuth Chan-ocha is scheduled to join leaders of other Mekong Subregion states for talks with Japan in Naypyidaw, the Myanmar capital, next week.Full story

China, Mekong Subregion nations to cooperate against drugs

BEIJING Cheap Men's Nike Air Max 270 Black Red , Sept. 24 (Xinhua) -- Law enf. Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Cheap NCAA Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Online Wholesale Throwback Baseball Jerseys Wholesale NHL Hockey Jerseys Wholesale NBA Basketball Jerseys Cheap Baseball Jerseys

Prijava
Korisničko ime

Lozinka

Upamti me

Niste još član?
Registriraj se, beplatno je!

Zaboravili ste lozinku?
Nije problem, tražite novu.
Random Photo
NAJNOVIJE U KUHINJI
Ukupno recepata -=[25]=-
TROSTRUKI UŽITAK
RAMAZANSKA HALVA
Mali savjeti I dio
PILEĆA JUHA
Tacno vrijeme

bullet halil40Pogledaj sve porukice od ovoga posjetioca 
21/05/2016 00:19
Zdravo. Jal aktivna ova stranica

bullet administratorPogledaj sve porukice od ovoga posjetioca 
02/08/2015 20:53
Stranica je bila komplet zapustena, zahvaljujuci nekome. Uskoro ponovo i u novom ruhu, kao i sa novim sadrzajem.

bullet bbPogledaj sve porukice od ovoga posjetioca 
25/10/2013 19:29
sellam,malo si zapustio stranicu Jasko

bullet zlatanPogledaj sve porukice od ovoga posjetioca 
17/10/2013 02:19
kako mu je zena

17/10/2013 02:19
sta je bilo sa mesudom ribom

17/10/2013 02:17
doni sto se ne javljas sa novim vijestima

17/10/2013 02:16
sta ima novoga u grapskoj

bullet dzoniPogledaj sve porukice od ovoga posjetioca 
27/08/2013 07:21
selam iz oblacne grapske..svi su na broju hvala bogu..svako dobro bosno i hercegovino...

Bullet Bullet

bullet alemkamenPogledaj sve porukice od ovoga posjetioca 
11/07/2013 12:12
Nek mirisu avlije

11/07/2013 09:45
selam iz suncane i tople grapske..svi su na broju hvala bogu..svako dobro bosno i hercegovino..PS.11.07.2013..18 GODINA OD STRADANJA SREBRENICE..NEKA IM JE VJECNI RAHMET...

30/06/2013 07:28
selam iz suncane grapske..danas su dzenaze HURTIC MEHMEDU I MURATOVIC OSMANU poslije ikindije namaza..rahmet im dusi..svako dobro bosno i hercegovino..

21/06/2013 10:22
selam iz vrele i suncane grapske..svi su na broju hvala bogu,,svako dobro bosno i hercegovino..

13/06/2013 07:24
selam iz oblacne grapske..svi su na broju hvala bogu..svako dobro bosno i hercegovino..

Gosti: 2
Nema članova prisutnih

Registriranih: 2,145
Najnoviji: Olyrien
Media online
AUDIO - VIDEO po vasoj zelji

23,110,493 Jedinstvene posjete