POČETAK · CHAT NG · Articles · FORUM NG · WEB STRANICE · KATEGORIJE NOVOSTI May 14 2024 22:28:50
Meni
POČETAK
KUR'AN NA BOSANSKOM
CHAT NG
Articles
Downloads
FAQ
FORUM NG
WEB STRANICE
KATEGORIJE NOVOSTI
KONTAKTIRAJTE @
POŠALJI SVOJ FOTO
TRAŽI

UBIJENI 10.05.1992.
SPISAK UBIJENIH NA DAN 13.06.1992.
GRAPĆANI U LOGORIMA I
GRAPĆANI U LOGORIMA II
Posljednji video
U ZEMLJI KRVI I MEDA
[03-03-2012 18:20]
1001 NOĆ - EPIZODA 2
[30-11-2010 09:11]
1001 NOĆ - EPIZODA 1
[20-11-2010 12:22]
Pečat - epizoda 1
[23-05-2010 11:53]
LZN III - 12
[25-03-2010 12:17]
LUD ZBUNJEN NORMALA...
[13-02-2010 19:59]
Polaganje kamen tem...
[21-06-2009 12:36]
Da se ne zaboravi G...
[09-06-2009 17:04]
REZOLUCIJA 819
[08-01-2009 16:08]
IZBOR IZ NOVOGODIŠN...
[03-01-2009 17:45]
REGISTROVANI
U¿ytkowników: 2145

Danas: 0
Juce: 0
Ovaj mjesec: 0

Najnowszy: Olyrien
Linkovi
Hraniteljstvo
  Djeca bez roditelja ...

Art & Unique - Umjet...
  Prezentacija djela H...

Bosanska dubica
  Dubicko druzenje na ...

bosnjaci
  informactivan, nauca...

MDfolkexpress
  narodna i zabavna mu...

GéoCompteur
Posljednji video
Vidi niz
N O V A - G R A P S K A 15 godina | GRAPSKA | NOVOSTI IZ GRAPSKE
Autor nike air max 97 undefeated scontate
novalily
Član

Komentari: 202
Upisano u 24-03-2018 02:01
OSAKA nike air max 97 undefeated scontate , Japan, March 7 (Xinhua) -- Following are the results of the Rio Olympic women's soccer Asian Zone qualifying tournament on Monday:

China 1 South Korea 0

Japan 6 Vietnam 1

DPR Korea 1 Australia 2

The six teams are competing in the round-robin format. The top two finishers qualify for Rio 2016.

A vehicle drives through the distinctive yardang landscape created by wind erosion in Northwest China'sXinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region. Photo: IC

Xinjiang attracts hundreds of thousands of visitors every year, but driving oneself over the Uyghur Autonomous Region's dusty roads to see its mountains and lakes, deserts and historical sites on one's own schedule is an increasingly popular way to see this part of Central Asia.

"Unlike other provinces, Xinjiang's best scenery is mostly along the region's roads instead of in designated scenic spots," said He Mengxuan balenciaga speed trainer scontate , secretary-general of the Xinjiang self-driving travel league.

Spanning over 1.6 million square kilometers, Xinjiang harbors not only parched deserts but also snow-capped mountains.

From its picturesque north to its culture-rich south, the Tianshan Mountains split Xinjiang into these two distinct areas, each presenting Xinjiang's rich resources in a different way

Visitors enjoy the colorful scenery beside Kanas Lake in the Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region. Photo: IC

Head to Kanas

The north of Xinjiang is often the first choice for first-time visitors to the region, with many making the crescent moon-shaped Kanas Lake just south of the Altai Mountains their initial port of call.

"If you are new to Xinjiang, I'd suggest going to the northern part nike presto alte scontate ," said He. "Its natural scenery is very rich."

It takes about seven hours by car to get from the regional capital Urumqi to Burqin, a county next to the lake that is often used as a sort of base camp for those looking to visit Kanas.

But ahead of the long journey, you need to double check your car and make sure you pack plenty of food and water just in case your journey takes longer than planned.

After seeing Kanas, He recommends heading to Baihaba, a nearby village bordering Kazakhstan under Habahe county which is famous for its shady canopy of trees. It takes about two hours to drive to Baihaba from the Kanas area.

"The village is phenomenally beautiful in the autumn, with the leaves of the trees there varying from green to yellow to red nike air presto uomo scontate ," said He. "It's like a living museum of trees."

Leaving the border village, you can travel along mountain roads to Karamay, a city known for its oilfields. Herds of cattle may block the roads as you head south, but it is best to approach this problem with patience.

"Do not sound your horn if you meet a herd, sometimes they can be frightened by the horn … Just wait until they leave the road," He noted.

Cross-desert driving

It is a long trip to Karamay nike presto uomo scontate , but after that journey, something even more challenging awaits the intrepid traveler - driving through seemingly endless expanses of desert.

Karamay stis on the western edge of the Dzungarian Basin, which contains the Gurbantunggut Desert. This is not a trip to be taken lightly and proper preparation is crucial.

"It is always better to have an extra gas tank before crossing the desert, I recommend taking a 30-liter tank per car when traveling through the desert," He said.

He also recommended that travelers top up their tank whenever the opportunity presents itself, as sometimes the gas stations in the middle of the desert run dry.

There is no need to worry about the condition of the roads even in remote regions nike air presto essential scontate , as they are mostly well-paved. But He also noted that its best not to drive on these routes during the summer.

"The surface temperature is extremely high, it could reach more than 50C," He said, before adding that driving through the desert alone is not the best idea.

"It is better to travel in a group of several cars," He said. "When you drive alone in the sands and suddenly sandstorms come, having company means you can always have an extra hand when facing problems."

He said that if one car gets stuck in the sand nike presto viola scontate , another car can help pull it out with a tough rope, something every convoy of cars should take with them during a desert crossing.

"It is not only about sandstorms, parking randomly is also likely to leave your car trapped by the sand," he said.

Some may consider going camping, hoping to lie beneath the uncountable pinpricks of light that riddle the night sky in the desert, but He warns that camping in a random place is dangerous nike presto verdi scontate , recommending that travelers stick to established campsites.

Following the desert tour, one can drive to Wucaiwan, an area filled with yardangs - a kind of rocky protuberance carved from hard rock by wind erosion - which has unique charms as its yardangs and mountain ridges are in a variety of colors.

If you have enough time you can also drive to the Heavenly Lake of Tianshan, an alpine lake, less than two hours from Wucaiwan.

Turpan history

After you've seen the lakes and deserts of northern Xinjiang, and shaken the sand out of your shoes with a brief rest in Urumqi nike presto rosse scontate , its time to drive into the more densely-populated south of the region.

The city of Turpan, about a 2 and a half hour drive from Urumqi, is a must-see destination.

While the city is known for its dried grapes, and its Grape Valley offers both pastoral calm and a variety of grapes to try, the region has much more to offer a visitor than simple orchards and villages.

The more technically minded tourists may be interested to view Turpan's karez water system, an ancient method of irrigation which keeps the city's farms watered despite the surrounding desert through a system of vertical wells and underground canals which collect and distribute water. Those wishing to kn. Wholesale Jerseys From China http://www.wholesalenflcheapjerseysonline.com/ Wholesale NBA Jerseys Wholesale MLB Jerseys From China Wholesale Replica Jerseys Wholesale New NHL Jerseys Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys From China Wholesale Cheap College Jerseys Wholesale NBA Jerseys China Cheap Baseball Jerseys

Prijava
Korisničko ime

Lozinka

Upamti me

Niste još član?
Registriraj se, beplatno je!

Zaboravili ste lozinku?
Nije problem, tražite novu.
Random Photo
NAJNOVIJE U KUHINJI
Ukupno recepata -=[25]=-
TROSTRUKI UŽITAK
RAMAZANSKA HALVA
Mali savjeti I dio
PILEĆA JUHA
Tacno vrijeme

bullet halil40Pogledaj sve porukice od ovoga posjetioca 
21/05/2016 00:19
Zdravo. Jal aktivna ova stranica

bullet administratorPogledaj sve porukice od ovoga posjetioca 
02/08/2015 20:53
Stranica je bila komplet zapustena, zahvaljujuci nekome. Uskoro ponovo i u novom ruhu, kao i sa novim sadrzajem.

bullet bbPogledaj sve porukice od ovoga posjetioca 
25/10/2013 19:29
sellam,malo si zapustio stranicu Jasko

bullet zlatanPogledaj sve porukice od ovoga posjetioca 
17/10/2013 02:19
kako mu je zena

17/10/2013 02:19
sta je bilo sa mesudom ribom

17/10/2013 02:17
doni sto se ne javljas sa novim vijestima

17/10/2013 02:16
sta ima novoga u grapskoj

bullet dzoniPogledaj sve porukice od ovoga posjetioca 
27/08/2013 07:21
selam iz oblacne grapske..svi su na broju hvala bogu..svako dobro bosno i hercegovino...

Bullet Bullet

bullet alemkamenPogledaj sve porukice od ovoga posjetioca 
11/07/2013 12:12
Nek mirisu avlije

11/07/2013 09:45
selam iz suncane i tople grapske..svi su na broju hvala bogu..svako dobro bosno i hercegovino..PS.11.07.2013..18 GODINA OD STRADANJA SREBRENICE..NEKA IM JE VJECNI RAHMET...

30/06/2013 07:28
selam iz suncane grapske..danas su dzenaze HURTIC MEHMEDU I MURATOVIC OSMANU poslije ikindije namaza..rahmet im dusi..svako dobro bosno i hercegovino..

21/06/2013 10:22
selam iz vrele i suncane grapske..svi su na broju hvala bogu,,svako dobro bosno i hercegovino..

13/06/2013 07:24
selam iz oblacne grapske..svi su na broju hvala bogu..svako dobro bosno i hercegovino..

Gosti: 2
Nema članova prisutnih

Registriranih: 2,145
Najnoviji: Olyrien
Media online
AUDIO - VIDEO po vasoj zelji

23,110,726 Jedinstvene posjete