POČETAK · CHAT NG · Articles · FORUM NG · WEB STRANICE · KATEGORIJE NOVOSTI May 14 2024 08:47:43
Meni
POČETAK
KUR'AN NA BOSANSKOM
CHAT NG
Articles
Downloads
FAQ
FORUM NG
WEB STRANICE
KATEGORIJE NOVOSTI
KONTAKTIRAJTE @
POŠALJI SVOJ FOTO
TRAŽI

UBIJENI 10.05.1992.
SPISAK UBIJENIH NA DAN 13.06.1992.
GRAPĆANI U LOGORIMA I
GRAPĆANI U LOGORIMA II
Posljednji video
U ZEMLJI KRVI I MEDA
[03-03-2012 18:20]
1001 NOĆ - EPIZODA 2
[30-11-2010 09:11]
1001 NOĆ - EPIZODA 1
[20-11-2010 12:22]
Pečat - epizoda 1
[23-05-2010 11:53]
LZN III - 12
[25-03-2010 12:17]
LUD ZBUNJEN NORMALA...
[13-02-2010 19:59]
Polaganje kamen tem...
[21-06-2009 12:36]
Da se ne zaboravi G...
[09-06-2009 17:04]
REZOLUCIJA 819
[08-01-2009 16:08]
IZBOR IZ NOVOGODIŠN...
[03-01-2009 17:45]
REGISTROVANI
U¿ytkowników: 2145

Danas: 0
Juce: 0
Ovaj mjesec: 0

Najnowszy: Olyrien
Linkovi
Hraniteljstvo
  Djeca bez roditelja ...

Art & Unique - Umjet...
  Prezentacija djela H...

Bosanska dubica
  Dubicko druzenje na ...

bosnjaci
  informactivan, nauca...

MDfolkexpress
  narodna i zabavna mu...

GéoCompteur
Posljednji video
Vidi niz
N O V A - G R A P S K A 15 godina | GRAPSKA | NOVOSTI IZ GRAPSKE
Autor Acheter Nike Air Max 97 OG UNDFTD Undefeated Sail Speed Rouge Blanche
novalily
Član

Komentari: 202
Upisano u 24-03-2018 02:09
Liu Xiang celebrates as he crosses the finish line to win the men's 110 hurdles final at the 2004 Olympic Games in this Aug 27 Off-Blanche Nike Vapormax Noir Blanche , 2004 file photo. [PhotoIC]
Liu Xiang, China's most decorated track and field athlete, may officially announce his retirement through social media next week, reported Friday's Titan sports Acheter Homme Nike Vapormax Flyknit Rouge Noir , China's highest-circulation sports newspaper.

Instead of having a press conference, the 31-year-old hurdling star will supposedly make his decision known in a low-key way by making an announcement on his Twitter-like Weibo account on April 7 or April 9. His retirement is inevitable while the exact date remains in final negotiation, the Changsha-based sports weekly wrote.

Rumors of Liu's retirement have been reported periodically since he fell down at 2012 London Olympic Games 110-meter hurdles' preliminary contest, which was the last match he ever attended.

The 2004 Athens Games 110-meter hurdles gold medalist has endured a long recovery from a right Achilles tendon injury that sidelined him from racing in London and made him withdraw from the 2008 Beijing Games. He hasn't returned to the track for two-and-a-half years.

Liu made his latest public appearance when he attended a promotion event for 2015 World Championships to be held in August at the Beijing National Stadium in the capital.

Asked whether he could race at the world championships 200-day countdown ceremony for the Beijing tournament Femme Nike Air Vapormax 2018 Rose , Liu responded that the chances are slim.

"I think the possibility is pretty slim. I might be able to take part in the event in another role (not as an athlete)," he said.

DAMASCUSa292; Feb. 24 (Xinhua) -- The Syrian forces have become 10 kilometers away from the ancient city of Palmyra in central Syriaa292; as part of an operation to retake the city from Islamic State (IS) groupa292; a monitor group reported Friday.

Intense battles are raging between the Syrian army and IS militants in the western countryside of Palmyra in the eastern countryside of the central province of Homsa292; and the Syrian army and allied fighters are fighting to make more progress toward the citya292; said the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights.

The UK-based monitor group said the Syrian army's battles to recapture that historic city have been raging for 42 days.

It added that the military forces are 10 kilometers from the al-Maqasem areas west of Palmyra in tandem with an attack the military forces unleashed in the surrounding mountains.

Hundreds of airstrikes and hundreds of artillery shelling targeted the IS positionsa292; said the Observatorya292; adding that the IS terrorists also carried out several bombings against the Syrian forces.

Tens of causalities were reported on both sides. The IS recaptured Palmyra last December after bringing in reinforcements. It also retook the gas and oil fields around.

The Syrian forces have so far succeeded in capturing the key Hayan gas fielda292; the largest gas production facility in Syria. They are advancing toward the Jazel oil fielda292; reaching the outskirts of it.

In its second attempt to invade the citya292; the IS blew up the facade of the historical amphitheater as well as other relics and monuments in Palmyraa292; in addition to other key temples destroyed in their first invasion.

Syrian Culture Minister Muhammad Ahmad recently said the bombing of the historical heritage in the ancient oasis city of Palmyra by the IS group is a "war crime."

"These monuments are not only the property of Syriaa292; but the whole worlda292;" Ahmad saida292; urging the international community to shoulder its responsibility in protecting Syria's world heritages.

The use of Apple Inc's handsets has aroused safety concerns among Chinese users recently, as some local consumers are complaining that their iPhones caught fire and even exploded.

A Guangdong resident surnamed Pan was furious as he made such a complaint to the Global Times on Monday.

While taking a taxi in the early hours of October 10, the man's iPhone 6 in his back pocket started heating up and emitting smoke before suddenly exploding.

"I bought the phone from a Hong Kong Apple Store one and one-half years ago. It ran normally and smoothly before the incident Boutique Homme Nike Air Vapormax 2018 Noir Bleu ," Pan said, claiming that the explosion caused severe burns on his buttocks.

Pan is not the only victim in China.

The Shanghai Consumer Council on Friday disclosed that from October 1 to November 30, it had received eight consumer complaints about such problems. The complaints involved the iPhone 6 as well as iPhone 6s Plus, and they all took place during normal usage.

A 27-year-old Beijing resident surnamed Chen started to worry that her iPhone 6 may also explode some day. "Now its battery sometimes heats up while charging Homme Nike Air Vapormax Flyknit 2018 Noir En ligne ," Chen told the Global Times Monday. She plans to complain about this to Apple.

In countries and regions beyond China, iPhones have also caught fire. Melanie Tan Pelaez, a pregnant woman in Sydney, suffered second-degree burns from her iPhone 7 Homme Nike Air Max 97 Ultra Noir Blanche Pas Cher , local news portal news.au reported in mid-November.

Over the past two months, there were also 860 complaints over iPhones unexpectedly shutting down even though the batteries still had about 20 percent to 80 percent power remaining, said the council.

From January 1 to November 30, the total number of Chinese complaints against Apple Inc was up nearly 200 percent year-on-year Homme Nike Air Max 97 Ultra Noir Soldes , hitting 2,763 incidents, according to the Shanghai Consumer Council.

The US-based technology powerhouse, which considers China as one of its major markets Acheter Nike Air Max 97 OG UNDFTD Undefeated Sail Speed Rouge Blanche , admitted in late October that a tiny number of its iPhone 6s smartphone models may unexpectedly shut down, but it emphasized there was no safety issue. The problem was said to only affect a limited range of serial numbers that were manufactured from September to October in 2015, which . Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Wholesale Nike NCAA Jerseys Wholesale New Nike NBA Jerseys Wholesale College Hockey Jerseys Wholesale New NBA Jerseys Cheap College Jerseys Wholesale Cheap New Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Hockey Jerseys

Prijava
Korisničko ime

Lozinka

Upamti me

Niste još član?
Registriraj se, beplatno je!

Zaboravili ste lozinku?
Nije problem, tražite novu.
Random Photo
NAJNOVIJE U KUHINJI
Ukupno recepata -=[25]=-
TROSTRUKI UŽITAK
RAMAZANSKA HALVA
Mali savjeti I dio
PILEĆA JUHA
Tacno vrijeme

bullet halil40Pogledaj sve porukice od ovoga posjetioca 
21/05/2016 00:19
Zdravo. Jal aktivna ova stranica

bullet administratorPogledaj sve porukice od ovoga posjetioca 
02/08/2015 20:53
Stranica je bila komplet zapustena, zahvaljujuci nekome. Uskoro ponovo i u novom ruhu, kao i sa novim sadrzajem.

bullet bbPogledaj sve porukice od ovoga posjetioca 
25/10/2013 19:29
sellam,malo si zapustio stranicu Jasko

bullet zlatanPogledaj sve porukice od ovoga posjetioca 
17/10/2013 02:19
kako mu je zena

17/10/2013 02:19
sta je bilo sa mesudom ribom

17/10/2013 02:17
doni sto se ne javljas sa novim vijestima

17/10/2013 02:16
sta ima novoga u grapskoj

bullet dzoniPogledaj sve porukice od ovoga posjetioca 
27/08/2013 07:21
selam iz oblacne grapske..svi su na broju hvala bogu..svako dobro bosno i hercegovino...

Bullet Bullet

bullet alemkamenPogledaj sve porukice od ovoga posjetioca 
11/07/2013 12:12
Nek mirisu avlije

11/07/2013 09:45
selam iz suncane i tople grapske..svi su na broju hvala bogu..svako dobro bosno i hercegovino..PS.11.07.2013..18 GODINA OD STRADANJA SREBRENICE..NEKA IM JE VJECNI RAHMET...

30/06/2013 07:28
selam iz suncane grapske..danas su dzenaze HURTIC MEHMEDU I MURATOVIC OSMANU poslije ikindije namaza..rahmet im dusi..svako dobro bosno i hercegovino..

21/06/2013 10:22
selam iz vrele i suncane grapske..svi su na broju hvala bogu,,svako dobro bosno i hercegovino..

13/06/2013 07:24
selam iz oblacne grapske..svi su na broju hvala bogu..svako dobro bosno i hercegovino..

Gosti: 2
Nema članova prisutnih

Registriranih: 2,145
Najnoviji: Olyrien
Media online
AUDIO - VIDEO po vasoj zelji

23,109,103 Jedinstvene posjete