POČETAK · CHAT NG · Articles · FORUM NG · WEB STRANICE · KATEGORIJE NOVOSTI June 17 2024 13:24:39
Meni
POČETAK
KUR'AN NA BOSANSKOM
CHAT NG
Articles
Downloads
FAQ
FORUM NG
WEB STRANICE
KATEGORIJE NOVOSTI
KONTAKTIRAJTE @
POŠALJI SVOJ FOTO
TRAŽI

UBIJENI 10.05.1992.
SPISAK UBIJENIH NA DAN 13.06.1992.
GRAPĆANI U LOGORIMA I
GRAPĆANI U LOGORIMA II
Posljednji video
U ZEMLJI KRVI I MEDA
[03-03-2012 18:20]
1001 NOĆ - EPIZODA 2
[30-11-2010 09:11]
1001 NOĆ - EPIZODA 1
[20-11-2010 12:22]
Pečat - epizoda 1
[23-05-2010 11:53]
LZN III - 12
[25-03-2010 12:17]
LUD ZBUNJEN NORMALA...
[13-02-2010 19:59]
Polaganje kamen tem...
[21-06-2009 12:36]
Da se ne zaboravi G...
[09-06-2009 17:04]
REZOLUCIJA 819
[08-01-2009 16:08]
IZBOR IZ NOVOGODIŠN...
[03-01-2009 17:45]
REGISTROVANI
U¿ytkowników: 2145

Danas: 0
Juce: 0
Ovaj mjesec: 0

Najnowszy: Olyrien
Linkovi
Hraniteljstvo
  Djeca bez roditelja ...

Art & Unique - Umjet...
  Prezentacija djela H...

Bosanska dubica
  Dubicko druzenje na ...

bosnjaci
  informactivan, nauca...

MDfolkexpress
  narodna i zabavna mu...

GéoCompteur
Posljednji video
Vidi niz
N O V A - G R A P S K A 15 godina | GRAPSKA | NOVOSTI IZ GRAPSKE
Autor NFL's concussions committee with input
meilikidhfgdnf
Član

Komentari: 5
Upisano u 27-05-2016 04:38
madden nfl 16 coins It would appear somewhat unlikely although not impossible for Williams to be on the board when the Redskins pick at five. James Miller III former director of the Office of Management and Budget said a switch would help only the government save some money not the consumer. You people make me sick. Even when given the opportunity to come clean he lied to investigators about his role in KILLING dogs.

Think Vince Lombardi through Parcells and some (not all) of his disciples. Most draft experts have him going on or around the 11th or 12th pick; that's where Denver and Miami two 3 4 teams trying to fill that two gap tackle spot with veterans could use a long term solution.. The numbers don't exactly back him up mut coins though. Maybe Brady Quinn will enjoy the success that has so far been elusive. It Baggio Romario.

Lewis said Scott who was limited in 2012 with a toe injury and will be 33 on opening day this season realized he wouldn't be able to stick with the team at his scheduled base salary of $6.9 million but wanted to remain a Jet.. Yesterday Johnson and Jarrett were drawn in the same semi final. The Cardinals have lost four games but there is little shame in losing three of them to the Seahawks Saints and 49ers.

Al. Both sons of Panthers owner Jerry Richardson are to remain members of the franchise's ownership group according to the announcement by the Panthers which gave no reason for the resignations."Both Mark and Jon made great contributions to the stadium and team that have enabled us to enjoy much success over the last 15 years," Jerry Richardson said in a written statement released by the club. But it's not despite the six Super Bowl wins.Pittsburgh certainly is in the top five along with the 49ers of the 1980s and '90s (five Super Bowl victories in 13 years) and the Cowboys (five Super Bowls over a 24 year period including three in four mid 90s years) with the '71 '74 Dolphins (three Super Bowls two titles one classic loss to the Raiders in the '74 divisional playoff) and the Brady/Belichick Patriots (three titles in four seasons but marked down some until we know the full scope of the videotaping program New England illegally used) right on the edge.But Pittsburgh can't crack the top two dynasties in pro football history.

Lisa Williamson said her son Brandon Murray and his best friend Ramone White both 14 each told their parents they were sleeping at the other's house but then ended up at what the young folks call a "kick back": a small gathering of friends less than a party but more grown up than a sleepover. Michael's appalling acts of cruelty to animals will always be a part of his image. There's a tremendous plan should there be a lockout.

Ryan Kerrigan last season posted the best campaign of his career with 13.5 sacks and 64 tackles. They'll return next Monday to begin preparing for the unbeaten Atlanta Falcons (6 0). Bright said he could not prove Roethlisberger's guilt beyond a reasonable doubt.According to the Associated Press the woman told investigators that she'd told Roethlisberger "no this is not okay."The woman according to the AP madden 17 coins told police that after Roethlisberger had told her and her friends to consume shots of alcohol she was led into a hallway by one of Roethlisberger's bodyguards and put on a stool.

Along with improved equipment better education and rules changes designed to reduce impacts to the head it will make our game safer for the men who play it and set an important example for players at all levels of play."The new policy takes effect for this week's games according to the NFL's announcement.According to the league's announcement the new policy says that a player should not be considered to return to a game or practice until he is "fully asymptomatic both at rest and after exertion has a normal neurological examination normal neuropsychological testing and has been cleared to return by both his team physician(s) and the independent neurological consultant."The policy also encourages players "to be candid with team medical staffs and fully disclose any signs or symptoms that may be associated with a concussion," according to the NFL's written announcement.The policy was developed by the NFL's concussions committee with input from team physicians outside experts and the NFL Players Association according to the league.The NFL announced that under the policy a player cannot return to a game or a practice if he has suffered a loss of consciousness; suffers from confusion or memory loss or cannot respond appropriately to questions; has dizziness poor balance abnormal pupillary response or anything else that would result in an abnormal neurological evaluation; has a headache particularly if accompanied by nausea vomiting or a sensitivity to light; or has any other "persistent signs or symptoms of concussion.".

Prijava
Korisničko ime

Lozinka

Upamti me

Niste još član?
Registriraj se, beplatno je!

Zaboravili ste lozinku?
Nije problem, tražite novu.
Random Photo
NAJNOVIJE U KUHINJI
Ukupno recepata -=[25]=-
TROSTRUKI UŽITAK
RAMAZANSKA HALVA
Mali savjeti I dio
PILEĆA JUHA
Tacno vrijeme

bullet halil40Pogledaj sve porukice od ovoga posjetioca 
21/05/2016 00:19
Zdravo. Jal aktivna ova stranica

bullet administratorPogledaj sve porukice od ovoga posjetioca 
02/08/2015 20:53
Stranica je bila komplet zapustena, zahvaljujuci nekome. Uskoro ponovo i u novom ruhu, kao i sa novim sadrzajem.

bullet bbPogledaj sve porukice od ovoga posjetioca 
25/10/2013 19:29
sellam,malo si zapustio stranicu Jasko

bullet zlatanPogledaj sve porukice od ovoga posjetioca 
17/10/2013 02:19
kako mu je zena

17/10/2013 02:19
sta je bilo sa mesudom ribom

17/10/2013 02:17
doni sto se ne javljas sa novim vijestima

17/10/2013 02:16
sta ima novoga u grapskoj

bullet dzoniPogledaj sve porukice od ovoga posjetioca 
27/08/2013 07:21
selam iz oblacne grapske..svi su na broju hvala bogu..svako dobro bosno i hercegovino...

Bullet Bullet

bullet alemkamenPogledaj sve porukice od ovoga posjetioca 
11/07/2013 12:12
Nek mirisu avlije

11/07/2013 09:45
selam iz suncane i tople grapske..svi su na broju hvala bogu..svako dobro bosno i hercegovino..PS.11.07.2013..18 GODINA OD STRADANJA SREBRENICE..NEKA IM JE VJECNI RAHMET...

30/06/2013 07:28
selam iz suncane grapske..danas su dzenaze HURTIC MEHMEDU I MURATOVIC OSMANU poslije ikindije namaza..rahmet im dusi..svako dobro bosno i hercegovino..

21/06/2013 10:22
selam iz vrele i suncane grapske..svi su na broju hvala bogu,,svako dobro bosno i hercegovino..

13/06/2013 07:24
selam iz oblacne grapske..svi su na broju hvala bogu..svako dobro bosno i hercegovino..

Gosti: 8
Nema članova prisutnih

Registriranih: 2,145
Najnoviji: Olyrien
Media online
AUDIO - VIDEO po vasoj zelji

23,452,528 Jedinstvene posjete