POČETAK · CHAT NG · Articles · FORUM NG · WEB STRANICE · KATEGORIJE NOVOSTI March 28 2024 22:55:09
Meni
POČETAK
KUR'AN NA BOSANSKOM
CHAT NG
Articles
Downloads
FAQ
FORUM NG
WEB STRANICE
KATEGORIJE NOVOSTI
KONTAKTIRAJTE @
POŠALJI SVOJ FOTO
TRAŽI

UBIJENI 10.05.1992.
SPISAK UBIJENIH NA DAN 13.06.1992.
GRAPĆANI U LOGORIMA I
GRAPĆANI U LOGORIMA II
Posljednji video
U ZEMLJI KRVI I MEDA
[03-03-2012 18:20]
1001 NOĆ - EPIZODA 2
[30-11-2010 09:11]
1001 NOĆ - EPIZODA 1
[20-11-2010 12:22]
Pečat - epizoda 1
[23-05-2010 11:53]
LZN III - 12
[25-03-2010 12:17]
LUD ZBUNJEN NORMALA...
[13-02-2010 19:59]
Polaganje kamen tem...
[21-06-2009 12:36]
Da se ne zaboravi G...
[09-06-2009 17:04]
REZOLUCIJA 819
[08-01-2009 16:08]
IZBOR IZ NOVOGODIŠN...
[03-01-2009 17:45]
REGISTROVANI
U¿ytkowników: 2149

Danas: 0
Juce: 0
Ovaj mjesec: 0

Najnowszy: Olyrien
Linkovi
Hraniteljstvo
  Djeca bez roditelja ...

Art & Unique - Umjet...
  Prezentacija djela H...

Bosanska dubica
  Dubicko druzenje na ...

bosnjaci
  informactivan, nauca...

MDfolkexpress
  narodna i zabavna mu...

GéoCompteur
Posljednji video
Vidi niz
N O V A - G R A P S K A 15 godina | GRAPSKA | NOVOSTI IZ GRAPSKE
Autor Antai College,1st business school in China
happer
Član

Komentari: 1510
Upisano u 08-05-2021 11:57
Antai College,1st business school in China

On December 21, 2019, "the Second Forum on China’s Industry Development" was held in Antai College of Economics and Management, Shanghai Jiao Tong University. Many industry professionals, experts from research institutes and nearly 600 academic and student representatives from inside and outside the university attended the forum. To get more news about business school in China, you can visit acem.sjtu.edu.cn official website.
Jiang Sixian, Party Secretary of Shanghai Jiao Tong University and chairman of the university council, delivered the opening speech. Jiang Sixian proposed that Antai College of Economice and Management, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, to become "a world-class business school rooted in China". It is necessary to study the problems in China's contemporary economic development, to consider the issues rooted in the industry, to put forward solutions, and to provide intellectual support. It is also necessary to adhere to the international school running unswervingly, to continually explore new measures to promote the global strategy in the unique situation. The brand of Antai has now become a world-class "supplier".
Professor Chen Fangruo, Dean of Antai College of Shanghai Jiao Tong University and Dean of Industry Research Institute of Shanghai Jiao Tong University, put forward in the keynote speech entitled "industry research, a long way to go". Business school's "foundation" is scientific research and talent training; the "root" comes from practice. Business research should come from practice and go to practice. Still, global business schools are facing the common problem of theory and practice disjointed questions. Antai put forward the strategy of "two types of scholarship,horizontal(academic) and vertical(industry),reinforcing each other and connecting theory with practice". Based on the horizontal academic road-oriented by disciplines, Antai opened up the vertical knowledge creation process with industry research, redefined the connotation and extension of theoretical, and committed to system construction and ecological construction.
Since its establishment one year ago, the Industry Research Institute of Shanghai Jiao Tong University has made significant achievements in the docking industry and continuous output. Under the chairmanship of Professor Chen Hongmin, vice president of Industry Research Institute, the research team leaders of artificial intelligence + industry research industry, pension industry, new energy power generation industry, and intelligent automobile network industry have released in-depth industry research reports and shared the work results.
In the afternoon's Industry subforum, the team of Shanghai Jiao Tong University Industry Research Institute, industry experts and other industry-related persons respectively gave excellent reports on "new concepts, new challenges and new strategies of the medical and health industry", "competition, innovation and policies of the pharmaceutical industry", "breakthrough of physical retail", "development of the semiconductor industry investment, cooperation, and government policies" and a heated discussion.
Meanwhile, the formal opening of the Antai industry community class of Shanghai Jiao Tong University for industry practice marks the deepening of the research ecology of Shanghai Jiao Tong University. The first phase of the Antai industry community class (pilot class) focuses on three directions: financial technology, innovation and entrepreneurship, and automobile. After six links of application submission, qualification review, interview and selection, admission notice, and enrollment, it has gone through more than 3000 people's screening. Finally, 180 industry elites were successfully admitted.
In the future, the Industry Research Institute of Shanghai Jiao Tong University will take systematic and comprehensive industry research as the starting point, break academic barriers, return to the origin of business school development, and strive to form a virtuous circle of practice, theory , and teaching. Antai College of of Economics and Management ,Shanghai Jiao Tong University will redefine the connotation and extension of academics through the mode of Industry Research Institute. Taking industry as the carrier, Antai College will study the internal law and future trend of industry development, and breaks the division between disciplines. Through the establishment of multiple academic evaluation systems, it will change the adverse tendency of academic research, conduct in-depth industry research, train industry masters, thus building a world-class business school in China.

Prijava
Korisničko ime

Lozinka

Upamti me

Niste još član?
Registriraj se, beplatno je!

Zaboravili ste lozinku?
Nije problem, tražite novu.
Random Photo
NAJNOVIJE U KUHINJI
Ukupno recepata -=[25]=-
TROSTRUKI UŽITAK
RAMAZANSKA HALVA
Mali savjeti I dio
PILEĆA JUHA
Tacno vrijeme

bullet halil40Pogledaj sve porukice od ovoga posjetioca 
21/05/2016 00:19
Zdravo. Jal aktivna ova stranica

bullet administratorPogledaj sve porukice od ovoga posjetioca 
02/08/2015 20:53
Stranica je bila komplet zapustena, zahvaljujuci nekome. Uskoro ponovo i u novom ruhu, kao i sa novim sadrzajem.

bullet bbPogledaj sve porukice od ovoga posjetioca 
25/10/2013 19:29
sellam,malo si zapustio stranicu Jasko

bullet zlatanPogledaj sve porukice od ovoga posjetioca 
17/10/2013 02:19
kako mu je zena

17/10/2013 02:19
sta je bilo sa mesudom ribom

17/10/2013 02:17
doni sto se ne javljas sa novim vijestima

17/10/2013 02:16
sta ima novoga u grapskoj

bullet dzoniPogledaj sve porukice od ovoga posjetioca 
27/08/2013 07:21
selam iz oblacne grapske..svi su na broju hvala bogu..svako dobro bosno i hercegovino...

Bullet Bullet

bullet alemkamenPogledaj sve porukice od ovoga posjetioca 
11/07/2013 12:12
Nek mirisu avlije

11/07/2013 09:45
selam iz suncane i tople grapske..svi su na broju hvala bogu..svako dobro bosno i hercegovino..PS.11.07.2013..18 GODINA OD STRADANJA SREBRENICE..NEKA IM JE VJECNI RAHMET...

30/06/2013 07:28
selam iz suncane grapske..danas su dzenaze HURTIC MEHMEDU I MURATOVIC OSMANU poslije ikindije namaza..rahmet im dusi..svako dobro bosno i hercegovino..

21/06/2013 10:22
selam iz vrele i suncane grapske..svi su na broju hvala bogu,,svako dobro bosno i hercegovino..

13/06/2013 07:24
selam iz oblacne grapske..svi su na broju hvala bogu..svako dobro bosno i hercegovino..

Gosti: 6
Nema članova prisutnih

Registriranih: 2,149
Najnoviji: Olyrien
Media online
AUDIO - VIDEO po vasoj zelji

22,840,306 Jedinstvene posjete