POČETAK · CHAT NG · Articles · FORUM NG · WEB STRANICE · KATEGORIJE NOVOSTI April 19 2024 22:46:55
Meni
POČETAK
KUR'AN NA BOSANSKOM
CHAT NG
Articles
Downloads
FAQ
FORUM NG
WEB STRANICE
KATEGORIJE NOVOSTI
KONTAKTIRAJTE @
POŠALJI SVOJ FOTO
TRAŽI

UBIJENI 10.05.1992.
SPISAK UBIJENIH NA DAN 13.06.1992.
GRAPĆANI U LOGORIMA I
GRAPĆANI U LOGORIMA II
Posljednji video
U ZEMLJI KRVI I MEDA
[03-03-2012 18:20]
1001 NOĆ - EPIZODA 2
[30-11-2010 09:11]
1001 NOĆ - EPIZODA 1
[20-11-2010 12:22]
Pečat - epizoda 1
[23-05-2010 11:53]
LZN III - 12
[25-03-2010 12:17]
LUD ZBUNJEN NORMALA...
[13-02-2010 19:59]
Polaganje kamen tem...
[21-06-2009 12:36]
Da se ne zaboravi G...
[09-06-2009 17:04]
REZOLUCIJA 819
[08-01-2009 16:08]
IZBOR IZ NOVOGODIŠN...
[03-01-2009 17:45]
REGISTROVANI
U¿ytkowników: 2149

Danas: 0
Juce: 0
Ovaj mjesec: 0

Najnowszy: Olyrien
Linkovi
Hraniteljstvo
  Djeca bez roditelja ...

Art & Unique - Umjet...
  Prezentacija djela H...

Bosanska dubica
  Dubicko druzenje na ...

bosnjaci
  informactivan, nauca...

MDfolkexpress
  narodna i zabavna mu...

GéoCompteur
Posljednji video
Vidi niz
N O V A - G R A P S K A 15 godina | GRAPSKA | NOVOSTI IZ GRAPSKE
Autor Which metal is electroplated on bathroom fittings ?
happer
Član

Komentari: 1531
Upisano u 19-11-2021 06:13
Which metal is electroplated on bathroom fittings ?

Chromium metal is electroplated on bathroom fittings. It has shiny appearance, does not corrode easily and resists scratches. So that is why it is used in electroplating.Get more news about Metal Tile Electroplating,you can vist our website!

Any company with a data center knows the importance of mitigating failure risks and maintaining an environment that promotes efficiency and uptime. From temperature monitoring to layout design, many factors can contribute to outages and failures. Disruptions can lead to lost time and data, but if you’re diligent, you can reduce the potential for failure before it occurs. However, there are some risks you may not know that apply to your data center until you observe the symptoms.

Zinc whiskers are one of these hazards. You may not know you’re dealing with them — or even what they are — until you begin to have problems around your data center. Learning about the causes and symptoms of zinc whiskers early on will help you identify the potential issue before your center suffers damage. Our guide will walk you through what zinc whiskers are, why they’re a security risk, how to properly diagnose the problem and what you can do to prevent and resolve the issue.
Zinc whiskers are crystals that form on the surfaces of steel items that have been electroplated with zinc. When it comes to steel specifically, the zinc plating helps protect it from rusting. Without the protective surface, it would be susceptible to the moisture from the room climate and cooling systems. But while the zinc prevents one problem, its presence in a data center can result in others.

The electroplating process causes a significant amount of molecular stress. Zinc overlay is an excellent barrier for preventing corrosion, but the passivation puts the zinc under consistent compression and stress. To relieve the pressure, the zinc may expand outwards, which forms microscopic filaments on the outer surface of these plates. These filaments grow over time, resulting in whiskers you can just barely observe with the naked eye.

While zinc whiskers are a more common problem in older data centers, they aren’t exclusively found there. They can form on any zinc electroplated metal surface. For data centers, this can mean the plenum sides of raised floor tiles, pedestals, stringers, cable and runway trays and other infrastructural supports. They’re common on wood core, composite wood core and concrete core tiles.

If your data center uses a raised floor HVAC system and has older floor tiles, you may run into issues caused by zinc whiskers. When the tiles are left without replacement or proper sealing, zinc whiskers can grow for years without disturbance.

Unfortunately, there’s no way to prevent them or stop growth by changing environmental conditions. They continue to lengthen regardless of humidity, temperature or any other outside factors. Their existence depends solely on the molecular makeup of the metal, meaning if your tiles or infrastructure includes steel electroplated with zinc, you’re at a high risk of experiencing problems related to zinc whiskers.

Prijava
Korisničko ime

Lozinka

Upamti me

Niste još član?
Registriraj se, beplatno je!

Zaboravili ste lozinku?
Nije problem, tražite novu.
Random Photo
NAJNOVIJE U KUHINJI
Ukupno recepata -=[25]=-
TROSTRUKI UŽITAK
RAMAZANSKA HALVA
Mali savjeti I dio
PILEĆA JUHA
Tacno vrijeme

bullet halil40Pogledaj sve porukice od ovoga posjetioca 
21/05/2016 00:19
Zdravo. Jal aktivna ova stranica

bullet administratorPogledaj sve porukice od ovoga posjetioca 
02/08/2015 20:53
Stranica je bila komplet zapustena, zahvaljujuci nekome. Uskoro ponovo i u novom ruhu, kao i sa novim sadrzajem.

bullet bbPogledaj sve porukice od ovoga posjetioca 
25/10/2013 19:29
sellam,malo si zapustio stranicu Jasko

bullet zlatanPogledaj sve porukice od ovoga posjetioca 
17/10/2013 02:19
kako mu je zena

17/10/2013 02:19
sta je bilo sa mesudom ribom

17/10/2013 02:17
doni sto se ne javljas sa novim vijestima

17/10/2013 02:16
sta ima novoga u grapskoj

bullet dzoniPogledaj sve porukice od ovoga posjetioca 
27/08/2013 07:21
selam iz oblacne grapske..svi su na broju hvala bogu..svako dobro bosno i hercegovino...

Bullet Bullet

bullet alemkamenPogledaj sve porukice od ovoga posjetioca 
11/07/2013 12:12
Nek mirisu avlije

11/07/2013 09:45
selam iz suncane i tople grapske..svi su na broju hvala bogu..svako dobro bosno i hercegovino..PS.11.07.2013..18 GODINA OD STRADANJA SREBRENICE..NEKA IM JE VJECNI RAHMET...

30/06/2013 07:28
selam iz suncane grapske..danas su dzenaze HURTIC MEHMEDU I MURATOVIC OSMANU poslije ikindije namaza..rahmet im dusi..svako dobro bosno i hercegovino..

21/06/2013 10:22
selam iz vrele i suncane grapske..svi su na broju hvala bogu,,svako dobro bosno i hercegovino..

13/06/2013 07:24
selam iz oblacne grapske..svi su na broju hvala bogu..svako dobro bosno i hercegovino..

Gosti: 2
Nema članova prisutnih

Registriranih: 2,149
Najnoviji: Olyrien
Media online
AUDIO - VIDEO po vasoj zelji

22,963,017 Jedinstvene posjete