POČETAK · CHAT NG · Articles · FORUM NG · WEB STRANICE · KATEGORIJE NOVOSTI April 19 2024 13:18:09
Meni
POČETAK
KUR'AN NA BOSANSKOM
CHAT NG
Articles
Downloads
FAQ
FORUM NG
WEB STRANICE
KATEGORIJE NOVOSTI
KONTAKTIRAJTE @
POŠALJI SVOJ FOTO
TRAŽI

UBIJENI 10.05.1992.
SPISAK UBIJENIH NA DAN 13.06.1992.
GRAPĆANI U LOGORIMA I
GRAPĆANI U LOGORIMA II
Posljednji video
U ZEMLJI KRVI I MEDA
[03-03-2012 18:20]
1001 NOĆ - EPIZODA 2
[30-11-2010 09:11]
1001 NOĆ - EPIZODA 1
[20-11-2010 12:22]
Pečat - epizoda 1
[23-05-2010 11:53]
LZN III - 12
[25-03-2010 12:17]
LUD ZBUNJEN NORMALA...
[13-02-2010 19:59]
Polaganje kamen tem...
[21-06-2009 12:36]
Da se ne zaboravi G...
[09-06-2009 17:04]
REZOLUCIJA 819
[08-01-2009 16:08]
IZBOR IZ NOVOGODIŠN...
[03-01-2009 17:45]
REGISTROVANI
U¿ytkowników: 2149

Danas: 0
Juce: 0
Ovaj mjesec: 0

Najnowszy: Olyrien
Linkovi
Hraniteljstvo
  Djeca bez roditelja ...

Art & Unique - Umjet...
  Prezentacija djela H...

Bosanska dubica
  Dubicko druzenje na ...

bosnjaci
  informactivan, nauca...

MDfolkexpress
  narodna i zabavna mu...

GéoCompteur
Posljednji video
Vidi niz
N O V A - G R A P S K A 15 godina | GRAPSKA | NOVOSTI IZ GRAPSKE
Autor What is a risk profile What is investment risk
happer
Član

Komentari: 1531
Upisano u 18-03-2022 02:36
What is a risk profile What is investment risk

Investment risk is the probability that the value of securities will fall or the return on investment will not meet your expectations. Why risk at all?To get more news about spx markets, you can visit wikifx.com official website.
Risk is related to profitability. The higher the potential yield, the higher the risk.

You can buy OFZ and receive a fixed coupon income of about 7%, which is guaranteed to you by the state. Or you can buy Yandex shares (YNDX), which grew by 35% over the whole of 2019, although in October they declined by 20%. At the same time, you do not know whether Yandex will pay dividends or not, and shares will rise or fall. You take this risk for possible profit.

What risks do securities have?
Every security is associated with risks. Major financial and political crises affect the economy, the stock exchange and, as a result, securities quotations. Such global events affect all investment instruments, but each individual has its own risk factors. Bonds. The yield on bonds is known in advance and is paid out on a fixed date. The owner of a bond receives a coupon yield, i.e. a percentage of the bond's nominal value, usually every six months or a quarter. The bond has a price, and you can earn money by changing its value but it is quite stable.

What is a risk profile? It's an investor's attitude towards risk.
Risk profile depends on the identity of the investor, investment objectives and timing.

Why do I need a risk profile?
To properly allocate assets in your portfolio. When selecting tools in your portfolio, not only look at potential returns, but also assess the risks. Even if an investment is offered to you by a guru of the exchange, its profitability seems very attractive to you, but the risks do not match your investment profile do not agree. You have to be equally prepared for both loss and profit.

What types of risk profiles are there?
Conservative. An investor's goal is to preserve capital and protect it from inflation. The investor is ready to receive income at the level of the deposit rate. He is not inclined to risk, so most of the money, about 70-75%, invests in bonds of highly reliable issuers (government and corporations) and keeps it in a bank account. He invests the rest in stocks of the largest and most liquid companies: "blue chips and ETFs. In the case of shares, he receives dividend income.
Rational. The investor is ready to accept insignificant risk for the sake of potential profitability. Allow capital cost fluctuations in the short and medium term for the sake of potential returns. Keeps a balance: half of the capital invests in bonds and keeps them on deposit, 40% or more invests in equities and ETFs.
Aggressive. The priority of this investor is maximum return. He is ready to invest in high-risk instruments: shares of new technological companies, securities of emerging markets, IPO. He can work in the futures market and trade with leverage some brokers of such investors call them "professional" or traders. As a rule, they invest about 80% of capital in stock market instruments.
The division of investors into conservative, rational and aggressive is the most popular method, but not the only one. For example, "BCS Broker" distinguishes 7 types of risk profiles to form the most suitable portfolio for clients: conservative, moderately conservative, rational, moderately aggressive, aggressive, super aggressive, professional.

How to determine your risk profile?
If you want to use the services of a financial advisor, then at the very beginning of your cooperation he will offer you to fill in a small questionnaire on risk profiling, developed according to the standards of the Central Bank. Some brokers place these questionnaires on their website.

Prijava
Korisničko ime

Lozinka

Upamti me

Niste još član?
Registriraj se, beplatno je!

Zaboravili ste lozinku?
Nije problem, tražite novu.
Random Photo
NAJNOVIJE U KUHINJI
Ukupno recepata -=[25]=-
TROSTRUKI UŽITAK
RAMAZANSKA HALVA
Mali savjeti I dio
PILEĆA JUHA
Tacno vrijeme

bullet halil40Pogledaj sve porukice od ovoga posjetioca 
21/05/2016 00:19
Zdravo. Jal aktivna ova stranica

bullet administratorPogledaj sve porukice od ovoga posjetioca 
02/08/2015 20:53
Stranica je bila komplet zapustena, zahvaljujuci nekome. Uskoro ponovo i u novom ruhu, kao i sa novim sadrzajem.

bullet bbPogledaj sve porukice od ovoga posjetioca 
25/10/2013 19:29
sellam,malo si zapustio stranicu Jasko

bullet zlatanPogledaj sve porukice od ovoga posjetioca 
17/10/2013 02:19
kako mu je zena

17/10/2013 02:19
sta je bilo sa mesudom ribom

17/10/2013 02:17
doni sto se ne javljas sa novim vijestima

17/10/2013 02:16
sta ima novoga u grapskoj

bullet dzoniPogledaj sve porukice od ovoga posjetioca 
27/08/2013 07:21
selam iz oblacne grapske..svi su na broju hvala bogu..svako dobro bosno i hercegovino...

Bullet Bullet

bullet alemkamenPogledaj sve porukice od ovoga posjetioca 
11/07/2013 12:12
Nek mirisu avlije

11/07/2013 09:45
selam iz suncane i tople grapske..svi su na broju hvala bogu..svako dobro bosno i hercegovino..PS.11.07.2013..18 GODINA OD STRADANJA SREBRENICE..NEKA IM JE VJECNI RAHMET...

30/06/2013 07:28
selam iz suncane grapske..danas su dzenaze HURTIC MEHMEDU I MURATOVIC OSMANU poslije ikindije namaza..rahmet im dusi..svako dobro bosno i hercegovino..

21/06/2013 10:22
selam iz vrele i suncane grapske..svi su na broju hvala bogu,,svako dobro bosno i hercegovino..

13/06/2013 07:24
selam iz oblacne grapske..svi su na broju hvala bogu..svako dobro bosno i hercegovino..

Gosti: 2
Nema članova prisutnih

Registriranih: 2,149
Najnoviji: Olyrien
Media online
AUDIO - VIDEO po vasoj zelji

22,958,452 Jedinstvene posjete