POČETAK · CHAT NG · Articles · FORUM NG · WEB STRANICE · KATEGORIJE NOVOSTI March 29 2024 13:19:26
Meni
POČETAK
KUR'AN NA BOSANSKOM
CHAT NG
Articles
Downloads
FAQ
FORUM NG
WEB STRANICE
KATEGORIJE NOVOSTI
KONTAKTIRAJTE @
POŠALJI SVOJ FOTO
TRAŽI

UBIJENI 10.05.1992.
SPISAK UBIJENIH NA DAN 13.06.1992.
GRAPĆANI U LOGORIMA I
GRAPĆANI U LOGORIMA II
Posljednji video
U ZEMLJI KRVI I MEDA
[03-03-2012 18:20]
1001 NOĆ - EPIZODA 2
[30-11-2010 09:11]
1001 NOĆ - EPIZODA 1
[20-11-2010 12:22]
Pečat - epizoda 1
[23-05-2010 11:53]
LZN III - 12
[25-03-2010 12:17]
LUD ZBUNJEN NORMALA...
[13-02-2010 19:59]
Polaganje kamen tem...
[21-06-2009 12:36]
Da se ne zaboravi G...
[09-06-2009 17:04]
REZOLUCIJA 819
[08-01-2009 16:08]
IZBOR IZ NOVOGODIŠN...
[03-01-2009 17:45]
REGISTROVANI
U¿ytkowników: 2149

Danas: 0
Juce: 0
Ovaj mjesec: 0

Najnowszy: Olyrien
Linkovi
Hraniteljstvo
  Djeca bez roditelja ...

Art & Unique - Umjet...
  Prezentacija djela H...

Bosanska dubica
  Dubicko druzenje na ...

bosnjaci
  informactivan, nauca...

MDfolkexpress
  narodna i zabavna mu...

GéoCompteur
Posljednji video
Vidi niz
N O V A - G R A P S K A 15 godina | GRAPSKA | NOVOSTI IZ GRAPSKE
Autor SVG Gives FX Brokers until March 10 to Show License as Fraud Claims Jump
happer
Član

Komentari: 1510
Upisano u 24-03-2023 09:24
SVG Gives FX Brokers until March 10 to Show License as Fraud Claims Jump

The Financial Services Authority of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines (SVG) has asked existing forex brokers registered in the Island country to produce a certified copy of the requisite licenses from the jurisdictions or authorities from which their business activities are conducted.To get more news about fsc regulated forex brokers, you can visit wikifx.com official website.

Presently, the non-bank financial services regulator requires prospective forex brokers that want to be incorporated or formed in the Caribbean country to provide the same license from regulators of the jurisdictions where their business activities will be conducted.
The SVG markets supervisor disclosed these conditions in a notice sent to registered agents and trustees. The notice is named, “Requirements for Business Companies (BCs) and Limited Liability Companies (LLCs) Engaging in FOREX Business Activity.” The notice was signed by the regulator’s Registrar of BCs and LLCs.
A formal notice was published last Friday, January 6, by the Financial Services Authority (FSA) of Saint Vincent & the Grenadines (SVG) regarding a new set of requirements for Business Companies (BCs) and Limited Liability Companies (LLCs) engaging in FOREX business activities. The said notice provides for the following with immediate effect:
• Companies that wish to engage in FOREX activity need to provide a certified copy of the requisite licences from the jurisdiction(s) where their business activities will be performed.
• Companies that are already registered in SVG and engage in FOREX activity will be provided 45 days (until March 10, 2023) to provide the FSA with a certified copy of the requisite licences from the jurisdiction(s) where their business activities will be performed.
The financial watchdog said the new policy is its response to the sharp increase in the frequency and number of complaints and allegations of fraud against forex trading firms and offshore brokers in the country. In addition, the regulator decried the “potential detrimental effects” of the trend on SVG’s reputation as an international financial centre.

“Failure to adhere to these requirements will result in the application of sanctions against the companies in accordance with the Financial Services Authority Act,” the regulator explained.

Furthermore, the authority urged registered agents and trustees to “continue to apply sound Anti-Money Laundering/Counter-Financing of Terrorism practices in ensuring that adequate screening measures and appropriate due dilligence measures are utilized, on a risk-sensitive basis, when onboarding clients (Directors, Shareholders and Beneficial Owners) who wish to incorporate/form companies in St. Vincent and the Grenadines.”
How Will the New Policy Affect FX Trading in Saint Vincent?
Over the years, St. Vincent and the Grenadines' Financial Services Authority has been laying the groundwork to implement its own set of regulations to rein in bad actors tarnishing the Island country's image with unscrupulous business practices. Is the new policy going in that direction?

"[the new policy] is a clear message from the regulator that they only want forex businesses that are already regulated in stricter jurisdictions to apply for a license. The question going forward is: How many of these regulators will follow suit?" Chris Rowe, a UK-based fintech consultant, told Finance Magnates.
It is always bad for any global industry to have very varied regulatory requirements across different regions of the world, so it was just a matter of time before SVG took this action," Higgins said.

On implementation of the policy, Rowe believes that while adapting with the policy will be "more of a paperwork exercise" for large brokers that are already regulated in multiple jurisdictions, it is now paramount for brokers with only a St. Vincent license to get regulated elsewhere. "Jurisdictions such as Mauritius and Seychelles will take over from St. Vincent as the offshore license [destination] of choice," he added.

However, both experts criticized the time frame provided by the SVG regulator, with Higgins noting that "even legitimate brokers may find it hard to provide all of the documentation by March 10th."

"It is unlikely that any broker with only a St Vincent license would apply for an FCA, CySEC or ASIC license as an alternative because the capital requirements and timescales to set these up will be prohibitive. There is no way that you would be able to apply for these licenses from scratch and have them in place by 10th March 2023!" Rowe added.

Prijava
Korisničko ime

Lozinka

Upamti me

Niste još član?
Registriraj se, beplatno je!

Zaboravili ste lozinku?
Nije problem, tražite novu.
Random Photo
NAJNOVIJE U KUHINJI
Ukupno recepata -=[25]=-
TROSTRUKI UŽITAK
RAMAZANSKA HALVA
Mali savjeti I dio
PILEĆA JUHA
Tacno vrijeme

bullet halil40Pogledaj sve porukice od ovoga posjetioca 
21/05/2016 00:19
Zdravo. Jal aktivna ova stranica

bullet administratorPogledaj sve porukice od ovoga posjetioca 
02/08/2015 20:53
Stranica je bila komplet zapustena, zahvaljujuci nekome. Uskoro ponovo i u novom ruhu, kao i sa novim sadrzajem.

bullet bbPogledaj sve porukice od ovoga posjetioca 
25/10/2013 19:29
sellam,malo si zapustio stranicu Jasko

bullet zlatanPogledaj sve porukice od ovoga posjetioca 
17/10/2013 02:19
kako mu je zena

17/10/2013 02:19
sta je bilo sa mesudom ribom

17/10/2013 02:17
doni sto se ne javljas sa novim vijestima

17/10/2013 02:16
sta ima novoga u grapskoj

bullet dzoniPogledaj sve porukice od ovoga posjetioca 
27/08/2013 07:21
selam iz oblacne grapske..svi su na broju hvala bogu..svako dobro bosno i hercegovino...

Bullet Bullet

bullet alemkamenPogledaj sve porukice od ovoga posjetioca 
11/07/2013 12:12
Nek mirisu avlije

11/07/2013 09:45
selam iz suncane i tople grapske..svi su na broju hvala bogu..svako dobro bosno i hercegovino..PS.11.07.2013..18 GODINA OD STRADANJA SREBRENICE..NEKA IM JE VJECNI RAHMET...

30/06/2013 07:28
selam iz suncane grapske..danas su dzenaze HURTIC MEHMEDU I MURATOVIC OSMANU poslije ikindije namaza..rahmet im dusi..svako dobro bosno i hercegovino..

21/06/2013 10:22
selam iz vrele i suncane grapske..svi su na broju hvala bogu,,svako dobro bosno i hercegovino..

13/06/2013 07:24
selam iz oblacne grapske..svi su na broju hvala bogu..svako dobro bosno i hercegovino..

Gosti: 1
Nema članova prisutnih

Registriranih: 2,149
Najnoviji: Olyrien
Media online
AUDIO - VIDEO po vasoj zelji

22,853,654 Jedinstvene posjete