POČETAK · CHAT NG · Articles · FORUM NG · WEB STRANICE · KATEGORIJE NOVOSTI April 24 2024 11:12:19
Meni
POČETAK
KUR'AN NA BOSANSKOM
CHAT NG
Articles
Downloads
FAQ
FORUM NG
WEB STRANICE
KATEGORIJE NOVOSTI
KONTAKTIRAJTE @
POŠALJI SVOJ FOTO
TRAŽI

UBIJENI 10.05.1992.
SPISAK UBIJENIH NA DAN 13.06.1992.
GRAPĆANI U LOGORIMA I
GRAPĆANI U LOGORIMA II
Posljednji video
U ZEMLJI KRVI I MEDA
[03-03-2012 18:20]
1001 NOĆ - EPIZODA 2
[30-11-2010 09:11]
1001 NOĆ - EPIZODA 1
[20-11-2010 12:22]
Pečat - epizoda 1
[23-05-2010 11:53]
LZN III - 12
[25-03-2010 12:17]
LUD ZBUNJEN NORMALA...
[13-02-2010 19:59]
Polaganje kamen tem...
[21-06-2009 12:36]
Da se ne zaboravi G...
[09-06-2009 17:04]
REZOLUCIJA 819
[08-01-2009 16:08]
IZBOR IZ NOVOGODIŠN...
[03-01-2009 17:45]
REGISTROVANI
U¿ytkowników: 2145

Danas: 0
Juce: 0
Ovaj mjesec: 0

Najnowszy: Olyrien
Linkovi
Hraniteljstvo
  Djeca bez roditelja ...

Art & Unique - Umjet...
  Prezentacija djela H...

Bosanska dubica
  Dubicko druzenje na ...

bosnjaci
  informactivan, nauca...

MDfolkexpress
  narodna i zabavna mu...

GéoCompteur
Posljednji video
Vidi niz
N O V A - G R A P S K A 15 godina | GRAPSKA | NOVOSTI IZ GRAPSKE
Autor There are several colore and prints offered of the
Dularan
Član

Komentari: 4
Upisano u 22-11-2016 07:30
cheap womens ugg mini bailey button boots Ugg boots size 8 are constructed with sheepskin. These boots help make from the pure skin involving sheep, the origin is still debated as both Australia along with New Zealand claims typically the origins of the Ugg Footwear size 8 styles. Throughout 1930s Blue Mountains along with Mortels Sheepskin factories make these boots and become famous in 1950s. The UGG Australia brand is best known due to its "Classic" sheepskin boots donned by both men and women. UGG footwear have been identified as a fashion development for men and women since the early 2000s. The range has expanded to feature not only footwear, but UGG brand bags, clothing, outer wear, hats, gloves and other merchandise. In back 1978, a Australian surfer, Brian Williams, introduced his UGG manufacturer sheepskin boots to the U . s .. In his first season in company, Brian sold 48 twos of boots. The UGG manufacturer steadily grew, and in 95 Deckers Outdoor acquired the organization and continued to grow it. UGG branded merchants are popular in Ny city, San Francisco, Chicago, London, Beijing, Tokyo, Montreal and other spots.
Cheap Ugg Boots UK Store Due to their origin of Quotes many different companies are making all these cheap ugg boots but in contrast due to their vast popularity, identification and reputation these are being created by number of other companies across the world. "ugg" is a popular and respected trade mark of these footwear and people all over the world recognized these people as very much suitable along with expedient. Not only the Hawaiian companies but most of the firms of the rest of the world are making the huge range and compilation of these shoes. Some are the same firms that are working all over the world. Greatly assist softness, warmness and splendor they are famous all over the world. Models and famous actors are definitely the brand ambassador of these footwear. They used to wear them in several adds and in different characteristics and gatherings for their campaign and also for their likeness without any assistance. These boots are now found in vast variety and selection. They possess the combination of style and expediency. These footwear are very famous and famous in United States as well. "ugg" is the name of one of the renowned US company that is a a lot well reputed kind of a firm and people used to buy their very own shoes by this American manufacturer. They are common in adult men, women and even in children. Global businesses are making the size for every population to provide them advantage along with benefit. These boots are really much common in development and craze because of their splendor, grace, ease, convenience and magnificence. They are actually multi well-designed. People all over the world are very conscious of these boots because of the substantial popularity and attractiveness of the shoes.
UGG Bailey Button 1873 UK There are a lot of different UGG Classic Short Boots available for girls, such as the ugg bailey press button boots and the Knightsbridge. There are several colore and prints offered of the classic tall ugg footwear, such as pink, grey etc .. The Knightsbridge is a full length boot with a zippered front side, making it easy to put the footwear on and take them off at the end of the day. When you find yourself rushing out the door for job or school, you do not have to hassle with complicated, time-consuming laces. There are also a great deal of Classic Short UGG that have been created to give women additional, trendy options when Classic Little UGG Boots choosing a set of two boots. Such as ugg basic brief boots. Instead of going all the way the particular calf, short styles, such as Cove and Classic Little only reach the foot or bottom of the banc. Each of these styles UGG Basic brief Boots offer the same good quality craftsmanship and comfort while UGGs tall boots, nevertheless Bailey Button Triplet UGG Boots with their own exclusive look.

Prijava
Korisničko ime

Lozinka

Upamti me

Niste još član?
Registriraj se, beplatno je!

Zaboravili ste lozinku?
Nije problem, tražite novu.
Random Photo
NAJNOVIJE U KUHINJI
Ukupno recepata -=[25]=-
TROSTRUKI UŽITAK
RAMAZANSKA HALVA
Mali savjeti I dio
PILEĆA JUHA
Tacno vrijeme

bullet halil40Pogledaj sve porukice od ovoga posjetioca 
21/05/2016 00:19
Zdravo. Jal aktivna ova stranica

bullet administratorPogledaj sve porukice od ovoga posjetioca 
02/08/2015 20:53
Stranica je bila komplet zapustena, zahvaljujuci nekome. Uskoro ponovo i u novom ruhu, kao i sa novim sadrzajem.

bullet bbPogledaj sve porukice od ovoga posjetioca 
25/10/2013 19:29
sellam,malo si zapustio stranicu Jasko

bullet zlatanPogledaj sve porukice od ovoga posjetioca 
17/10/2013 02:19
kako mu je zena

17/10/2013 02:19
sta je bilo sa mesudom ribom

17/10/2013 02:17
doni sto se ne javljas sa novim vijestima

17/10/2013 02:16
sta ima novoga u grapskoj

bullet dzoniPogledaj sve porukice od ovoga posjetioca 
27/08/2013 07:21
selam iz oblacne grapske..svi su na broju hvala bogu..svako dobro bosno i hercegovino...

Bullet Bullet

bullet alemkamenPogledaj sve porukice od ovoga posjetioca 
11/07/2013 12:12
Nek mirisu avlije

11/07/2013 09:45
selam iz suncane i tople grapske..svi su na broju hvala bogu..svako dobro bosno i hercegovino..PS.11.07.2013..18 GODINA OD STRADANJA SREBRENICE..NEKA IM JE VJECNI RAHMET...

30/06/2013 07:28
selam iz suncane grapske..danas su dzenaze HURTIC MEHMEDU I MURATOVIC OSMANU poslije ikindije namaza..rahmet im dusi..svako dobro bosno i hercegovino..

21/06/2013 10:22
selam iz vrele i suncane grapske..svi su na broju hvala bogu,,svako dobro bosno i hercegovino..

13/06/2013 07:24
selam iz oblacne grapske..svi su na broju hvala bogu..svako dobro bosno i hercegovino..

Gosti: 1
Nema članova prisutnih

Registriranih: 2,145
Najnoviji: Olyrien
Media online
AUDIO - VIDEO po vasoj zelji

22,992,966 Jedinstvene posjete