POČETAK · CHAT NG · Articles · FORUM NG · WEB STRANICE · KATEGORIJE NOVOSTI April 19 2024 22:52:31
Meni
POČETAK
KUR'AN NA BOSANSKOM
CHAT NG
Articles
Downloads
FAQ
FORUM NG
WEB STRANICE
KATEGORIJE NOVOSTI
KONTAKTIRAJTE @
POŠALJI SVOJ FOTO
TRAŽI

UBIJENI 10.05.1992.
SPISAK UBIJENIH NA DAN 13.06.1992.
GRAPĆANI U LOGORIMA I
GRAPĆANI U LOGORIMA II
Posljednji video
U ZEMLJI KRVI I MEDA
[03-03-2012 18:20]
1001 NOĆ - EPIZODA 2
[30-11-2010 09:11]
1001 NOĆ - EPIZODA 1
[20-11-2010 12:22]
Pečat - epizoda 1
[23-05-2010 11:53]
LZN III - 12
[25-03-2010 12:17]
LUD ZBUNJEN NORMALA...
[13-02-2010 19:59]
Polaganje kamen tem...
[21-06-2009 12:36]
Da se ne zaboravi G...
[09-06-2009 17:04]
REZOLUCIJA 819
[08-01-2009 16:08]
IZBOR IZ NOVOGODIŠN...
[03-01-2009 17:45]
REGISTROVANI
U¿ytkowników: 2149

Danas: 0
Juce: 0
Ovaj mjesec: 0

Najnowszy: Olyrien
Linkovi
Hraniteljstvo
  Djeca bez roditelja ...

Art & Unique - Umjet...
  Prezentacija djela H...

Bosanska dubica
  Dubicko druzenje na ...

bosnjaci
  informactivan, nauca...

MDfolkexpress
  narodna i zabavna mu...

GéoCompteur
Posljednji video
Vidi niz
N O V A - G R A P S K A 15 godina | nema hacka | O SVEMU POMALO
Autor Yeezy Boost 350 For Sale
VivianTed
Član

Komentari: 3
Upisano u 12-04-2018 10:09
Joining alongside the duck camo iterations Yeezy 350 Black is this linen/metallic silver rendition of the adidas NMD XR1 as well for the holiday 2016 season. Draped in a versatile and classic palette of linen and white throughout its primeknit construction, tonal linen accents are also utilized for its synthetic/mesh lacing apparatus to reinforce its overall profile, in addition the the EVA inserts and branded leather tag on its tongue. Metallic silver branded heel tabs and a crisp white boost sole unit with a black outsole finishes off its sleek design. You can purchase this model at select adidas retailers nationwide now for a price tag of $180. The adidas NMD recently celebrated its one year anniversary and the lifestyle runner has shown no signs of slowing down as we see colorway after colorway release what feels like every week.

The same pattern can also be found on the sock-fit design that ends up blending in nicely with the rest of the upper. The pack gets its Tri-Color name due to the three different colors used to fill in the Three Stripe branding on the paneling. Other notable features include the White Boost midsole, the White (or Black) EVA inserts, the Black eyelets, laces and heel pull Yeezy 350 Pirate Black tabs, and the molded heel-patch. So which pair are you feeling the most? Me, I d have to go with the White/Black pair. Priced at $170, pick these up at select retailers beginning December 26th. Winter season is about to get lit with this upcoming adidas Consortium x KITH ASPEN Pack! adidas Consortium and Ronnie Fieg (Kith) have linked up to release this special pack that commemorates Yeezy Boost 350 Black Fieg s three-month pop-up shop in Colorado.

Other details include tonal branding on the three stripes on the side panels and hits of gold on the branding on the tongue and heel tab. Are you a fan of this olive Superstar? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below. The adidas Superstar was recently outfitted with cork toes to replace the traditional rubber shell toe. So what s next? Metal toes. Seen above are two of the newest colorways of the classic Superstar. Both feature the traditional leather construction on the upper in OG colorways of black/white and white/black. Where things get really interesting is on the toe where we see Metallic toes in gold (black pair) and silver (white pair). Both are then finished off with gold or silver branding on the tongues and Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Black side panels.

Kanye West wore this particular pair during his fashion presentation of YEEZY Season 4 during NYFW in September, although, recent sightings of the silhouette have portrayed it with a heel tab  a design element that was first prominent on the original Yeezy Boost 350. Furthermore, this 2017 pair still inherits that distinctive stripe detail across its side panels, which is camouflaged due to its blacked-out primeknit construction. Finally, the signature  SPLY-3503 branding is rendered bright red, while it all rests atop a matching full-length boost sole unit. Suggested to release in infant sizes as well, you can expect to find this limited edition model at select adidas retailers sometime next year. Stay tuned to KicksOnFire for more updates.

Following up on the Triple White  Friends Family variation, will be this multicolored rendition of the KITH x adidas Ultra Boost Mid to cap off the holiday 2016 season. Exuding a festive vibe with its multicolored primeknit construction and matching laces, the eye-catching component is complemented with pristine white accents utilized for the TPU-reinforcing heel counter, pull tabs on the heel and tongue, as well as its signature full-length boost sole unit. Additional details include translucent overlays across its mudguard for reinforcement and protection, in addition to its eye stays and three stripe motif on the side panels to further define its overall profile. Retailing for $210, you can purchase this standout pair exclusively at all KITH flagship locations and through its online shop starting Friday, December 23. The online release will begin at 12AM EST.

With 2017 right around the corner, they show no signs of slowing down. Today we give you a look at one of the latest colorways as we get an early glimpse at this Aqua pair. Featuring the newly designed Primeknit upper in aqua and Yeezy Boost 350 For Sale black, this Ultra Boost 3. 0 also comes with black/aqua laces, a translucent aqua cage, black heel counter, white Boost midsole and a black Continental rubber outsole. There s no confirmed release date yet for this Aqua Ultra Boost 3. 0 yet, but you can expect it to release some time in 2017. Stay tuned to Kicks On Fire for updates. Need more NMDs in your life? Yes? Good, because it seems like adidas has been supplying you with an endless amount of colorways to choose from as of late. Up next is this Grey colorway of the model.

Prijava
Korisničko ime

Lozinka

Upamti me

Niste još član?
Registriraj se, beplatno je!

Zaboravili ste lozinku?
Nije problem, tražite novu.
Random Photo
NAJNOVIJE U KUHINJI
Ukupno recepata -=[25]=-
TROSTRUKI UŽITAK
RAMAZANSKA HALVA
Mali savjeti I dio
PILEĆA JUHA
Tacno vrijeme

bullet halil40Pogledaj sve porukice od ovoga posjetioca 
21/05/2016 00:19
Zdravo. Jal aktivna ova stranica

bullet administratorPogledaj sve porukice od ovoga posjetioca 
02/08/2015 20:53
Stranica je bila komplet zapustena, zahvaljujuci nekome. Uskoro ponovo i u novom ruhu, kao i sa novim sadrzajem.

bullet bbPogledaj sve porukice od ovoga posjetioca 
25/10/2013 19:29
sellam,malo si zapustio stranicu Jasko

bullet zlatanPogledaj sve porukice od ovoga posjetioca 
17/10/2013 02:19
kako mu je zena

17/10/2013 02:19
sta je bilo sa mesudom ribom

17/10/2013 02:17
doni sto se ne javljas sa novim vijestima

17/10/2013 02:16
sta ima novoga u grapskoj

bullet dzoniPogledaj sve porukice od ovoga posjetioca 
27/08/2013 07:21
selam iz oblacne grapske..svi su na broju hvala bogu..svako dobro bosno i hercegovino...

Bullet Bullet

bullet alemkamenPogledaj sve porukice od ovoga posjetioca 
11/07/2013 12:12
Nek mirisu avlije

11/07/2013 09:45
selam iz suncane i tople grapske..svi su na broju hvala bogu..svako dobro bosno i hercegovino..PS.11.07.2013..18 GODINA OD STRADANJA SREBRENICE..NEKA IM JE VJECNI RAHMET...

30/06/2013 07:28
selam iz suncane grapske..danas su dzenaze HURTIC MEHMEDU I MURATOVIC OSMANU poslije ikindije namaza..rahmet im dusi..svako dobro bosno i hercegovino..

21/06/2013 10:22
selam iz vrele i suncane grapske..svi su na broju hvala bogu,,svako dobro bosno i hercegovino..

13/06/2013 07:24
selam iz oblacne grapske..svi su na broju hvala bogu..svako dobro bosno i hercegovino..

Gosti: 3
Nema članova prisutnih

Registriranih: 2,149
Najnoviji: Olyrien
Media online
AUDIO - VIDEO po vasoj zelji

22,963,048 Jedinstvene posjete