POČETAK · CHAT NG · Articles · FORUM NG · WEB STRANICE · KATEGORIJE NOVOSTI May 14 2024 04:09:57
Meni
POČETAK
KUR'AN NA BOSANSKOM
CHAT NG
Articles
Downloads
FAQ
FORUM NG
WEB STRANICE
KATEGORIJE NOVOSTI
KONTAKTIRAJTE @
POŠALJI SVOJ FOTO
TRAŽI

UBIJENI 10.05.1992.
SPISAK UBIJENIH NA DAN 13.06.1992.
GRAPĆANI U LOGORIMA I
GRAPĆANI U LOGORIMA II
Posljednji video
U ZEMLJI KRVI I MEDA
[03-03-2012 18:20]
1001 NOĆ - EPIZODA 2
[30-11-2010 09:11]
1001 NOĆ - EPIZODA 1
[20-11-2010 12:22]
Pečat - epizoda 1
[23-05-2010 11:53]
LZN III - 12
[25-03-2010 12:17]
LUD ZBUNJEN NORMALA...
[13-02-2010 19:59]
Polaganje kamen tem...
[21-06-2009 12:36]
Da se ne zaboravi G...
[09-06-2009 17:04]
REZOLUCIJA 819
[08-01-2009 16:08]
IZBOR IZ NOVOGODIŠN...
[03-01-2009 17:45]
REGISTROVANI
U¿ytkowników: 2145

Danas: 0
Juce: 0
Ovaj mjesec: 0

Najnowszy: Olyrien
Linkovi
Hraniteljstvo
  Djeca bez roditelja ...

Art & Unique - Umjet...
  Prezentacija djela H...

Bosanska dubica
  Dubicko druzenje na ...

bosnjaci
  informactivan, nauca...

MDfolkexpress
  narodna i zabavna mu...

GéoCompteur
Posljednji video
Vidi niz
N O V A - G R A P S K A 15 godina | GRAPSKA | NOVOSTI IZ GRAPSKE
Autor Cheap Men's Nike Air Vapormax 2018 Black Online
novalily
Član

Komentari: 202
Upisano u 24-03-2018 01:58
The four-day Seventh Plenary Session of the 18th Central Committee of the Communist Party of China (CPC) concluded in Beijing Saturday with a communique issued.

z88;z88;Xi Jinping Cheap Men's Nike Air Max 97 Cobblestone White Wholesale , general secretary of the Communist Party of China (CPC) Central Committee, speaks at the Seventh Plenary Session of the 18th CPC Central Committee in Beijing, capital of China. The plenum was held from Oct. 11 to 14 in Beijing. (XinhuaMa Zhancheng)

Entrusted by the Political Bureau of the CPC Central Committee, Xi Jinping, general secretary of the CPC Central Committee Cheap Nike Air Max 97 Black White Clearance , delivered a work report at the meeting.

It was decided that the 19th CPC National Congress will be convened from Oct. 18 in Beijing, according to the communique.

A report to be made by the 18th CPC Central Committee to the 19th CPC National Congress, a work report of the CPC Central Commission for Discipline Inspection (CCDI) to the congress, as well as an amendment to the CPC Constitution were discussed and approved.

It was decided that three documents will be submitted to the upcoming congress for examination and deliberation.

Altogether 191 members and 141 alternate members of the CPC Central Committee attended the meeting, with members of the CCDI and leading officials of related departments present as non-voting delegates.

The plenum was presided over by the Political Bureau of the CPC Central Committee.

Xi gave an explanation on the draft report to the 19th CPC National Congress Cheap Men's Nike Air Max 97 All Black For Sale , and Liu Yunshan, a member of the Standing Committee of the Political Bureau of the CPC Central Committee, gave an explanation of the draft amendment to the CPC Constitution.

The Political Bureau of the Communist Party of China (CPC) Central Committee presides over the Seventh Plenary Session of the 18th CPC Central Committee in Beijing, capital of China. The plenum was held from Oct. 11 to 14 in Beijing. (XinhuaLi Tao) Xi Jinping (C) Cheap Men's Nike Air Max 97 OG GS All Black Discount , Li Keqiang (3rd R), Zhang Dejiang (3rd L), Yu Zhengsheng (2nd R), Liu Yunshan (2nd L), Wang Qishan (1st R) and Zhang Gaoli (1st L) attend the Seventh Plenary Session of the 18th Communist Party of China (CPC) Central Committee in Beijing Cheap Nike Air Vapormax 2018 Women's Purple Online , capital of China. The plenum was held from Oct. 11 to 14 in Beijing. (XinhuaMa Zhancheng) Xi Jinping (C), Li Keqiang (3rd R), Zhang Dejiang (3rd L), Yu Zhengsheng (2nd R), Liu Yunshan (2nd L) Cheap Women's Nike Air Vapormax 2018 Grey Pink Restock , Wang Qishan (1st R) and Zhang Gaoli (1st L) attend the Seventh Plenary Session of the 18th Communist Party of China (CPC) Central Committee in Beijing, capital of China. The plenum was held from Oct. 11 to 14 in Beijing. (XinhuaMa Zhancheng) The Political Bureau of the Communist Party of China (CPC) Central Committee presides over the Seventh Plenary Session of the 18th CPC Central Committee in Beijing, capital of China. The plenum was held from Oct. 11 to 14 in Beijing. (XinhuaDing Lin)

BEIJING, July 27 (Xinhuanet) -- Spend 2.99 pounds (4.65 U.S. dollars) to download the app "Fightradar 24" and you can track Britain's Prince William's air rescue ambulance while it is in the air. Exciting? Yes, but it breaches a major royal security.

This mobilephone software available to public allows users to pinpoint where the prince is planning to land the air ambulance helicopter Cheap Men's Nike Air Vapormax 2018 Orange Black Clearance , and receive photos of William’s helicopter landing and how he works.

According to media reports on Monday, it raises concerns that the app would pose security risks by providing accurate information of the prince's location.

Although military planes provide secretly protection for Prince Williams, this protection can not replace air emergency services when facing with terror risk.

Dai Davies, the former head of the Met’s Royalty Protection Squad, pointed out that concerns and solutions are needed for the Prince’s security Cheap Men's Nike Air Vapormax 2018 Black Red Free Shipping , noting that it is necessary to strengthen the awareness of the advance of technology and reduce the terror risk.

The institutions such as Buckingham Palace and the Metropolitan police which are responsible for royal protection have not provided any comment about it.

(Agencies)

a311;

MADRID, Jan. 19 (Xinhua) -- FC Barcelona will be without strikers Luis Suarez and Leo Messi when they travel to Athletic Club Bilbao' s San Mames Stadium for the first leg of their Spanish Cup quarter-final on Wednesday.

The game is a repeat of last season' s final, which Barca win 3-1 and comes just three days after Barca defeated Athletic 6-0 in the BBVA Primera Liga in the Camp Nou.

However, Sunday' s result should have little relevance on a game which was over in the 4th minute when Athletic were reduced to 10 men after Gorka Iraizoz was sent off for committing a penalty and Messi had put Barca 1-0 ahead with 86 minutes remaining against a side with a player less on the pitch.

Athletic' s players commented after that match that Sunday would be different and with Messi carrying a muscle problem and Suarez suspended they will be. Athletic will also have striker Aritz Aduriz fresh and available after missing out at the weekend and a packed house to make life a lot more hostile for the Cup holders.

The other quarter-finals see Celta Vigo entertain league leaders Atletico Madrid on Wednesday night, while Thursday sees Sevilla entertain second division Mirandes and Valencia try to forget their league woes at home to Las Palmas.

The return legs are the following week.

THE HAGUE Cheap Men's Nike Air Vapormax 2018 Black Online , July 1 (Xinhua) -- Danny Blind has been named head coach of the Netherlands national team from August 1 on Wednesday, taking over from Guus Hiddink, under whom he served as. Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NCAA Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale NBA Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale College Jerseys Wholesale NBA Jerseys Cheap College Jerseys Cheap NBA Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Authentic Hockey Jerseys

Prijava
Korisničko ime

Lozinka

Upamti me

Niste još član?
Registriraj se, beplatno je!

Zaboravili ste lozinku?
Nije problem, tražite novu.
Random Photo
NAJNOVIJE U KUHINJI
Ukupno recepata -=[25]=-
TROSTRUKI UŽITAK
RAMAZANSKA HALVA
Mali savjeti I dio
PILEĆA JUHA
Tacno vrijeme

bullet halil40Pogledaj sve porukice od ovoga posjetioca 
21/05/2016 00:19
Zdravo. Jal aktivna ova stranica

bullet administratorPogledaj sve porukice od ovoga posjetioca 
02/08/2015 20:53
Stranica je bila komplet zapustena, zahvaljujuci nekome. Uskoro ponovo i u novom ruhu, kao i sa novim sadrzajem.

bullet bbPogledaj sve porukice od ovoga posjetioca 
25/10/2013 19:29
sellam,malo si zapustio stranicu Jasko

bullet zlatanPogledaj sve porukice od ovoga posjetioca 
17/10/2013 02:19
kako mu je zena

17/10/2013 02:19
sta je bilo sa mesudom ribom

17/10/2013 02:17
doni sto se ne javljas sa novim vijestima

17/10/2013 02:16
sta ima novoga u grapskoj

bullet dzoniPogledaj sve porukice od ovoga posjetioca 
27/08/2013 07:21
selam iz oblacne grapske..svi su na broju hvala bogu..svako dobro bosno i hercegovino...

Bullet Bullet

bullet alemkamenPogledaj sve porukice od ovoga posjetioca 
11/07/2013 12:12
Nek mirisu avlije

11/07/2013 09:45
selam iz suncane i tople grapske..svi su na broju hvala bogu..svako dobro bosno i hercegovino..PS.11.07.2013..18 GODINA OD STRADANJA SREBRENICE..NEKA IM JE VJECNI RAHMET...

30/06/2013 07:28
selam iz suncane grapske..danas su dzenaze HURTIC MEHMEDU I MURATOVIC OSMANU poslije ikindije namaza..rahmet im dusi..svako dobro bosno i hercegovino..

21/06/2013 10:22
selam iz vrele i suncane grapske..svi su na broju hvala bogu,,svako dobro bosno i hercegovino..

13/06/2013 07:24
selam iz oblacne grapske..svi su na broju hvala bogu..svako dobro bosno i hercegovino..

Gosti: 1
Nema članova prisutnih

Registriranih: 2,145
Najnoviji: Olyrien
Media online
AUDIO - VIDEO po vasoj zelji

23,108,462 Jedinstvene posjete